Is This Right for Me?
We know that picking a yoga school can be a big decision, and trying to understand what makes one school different from the others can be challenging. Here’s a little bit about our philosophy and approach. If it resonates with you, that’s a good sign that this program is right for you.
- We create an environment of warmth, encouragement, patience, and acceptance. We believe these conditions are required in order for you to expand yourself physically, spiritually, and emotionally.
- We believe that one size does NOT fit all. Each of us is unique, from the way our minds work to the way our bones and bodies are shaped. Our curriculum far exceeds the required knowledge, methods, and guidance you need, while still leaving ample room for you to develop YOUR own unique style. Ashtanga, Jivamukti, Integral, Vinyasa, Hatha, and Yin are all styles of yoga that you will learn about.
- We believe that everyone has their unique talents, and no one is an expert at everything. That’s why we’ve assembled a robust and talented staff – so that they can each teach what they know best, and your learning will be more complete.
- We cultivate an environment of cooperation and community, not competition. Life’s easier and more fun when we work together and support each other.
- We believe that yoga has the power to bond, strengthen, and transform communities.