Each of our trainings also includes an optional online pre-work program that you can complete from the comfort of your home, before you head out to your training. Completing even small portions of the pre-work can help you enjoy a much richer experience once you arrive at training.
Each of the training programs includes:
- A pre-training “yoga plan” that includes asana, meditation, and pranayama. This will prepare you for your training, and ensure that you get the most possible benefit from it
- Carefully selected readings and video clips that illustrate key concepts in areas such as philosophy, anatomy, meditation, pranayama, and of course, asana practice
- Fun, thoughtfully designed exercises that you can practice, and then use with your students to help them increase important qualities such as self-awareness, presence, openness, and mental flexibility
- Simple exercises that create a practical yet profound understanding of “yoga anatomy” – how each person’s unique bone structure determines what they can and can’t do – so that you can safely, confidently, and intelligently provide adjustment cues and pose modifications
- Journaling assignments, if you’re so inclined, to aid in your awareness and transformation
- Tons of encouragement and support
While you can still receive your 200-hour, 300-hour, or 500-hour certification without completing any of the pre-work, integrating even small portions of the larger program will profoundly affect what you get out of your experience. And best of all, it’s all included in your standard pricing!